Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chris Bullet Revisited: Gray





    During my days at Secondary School, I came up with an idea for a comic called Chris Bullet. I managed to crank out four issues, which for me, is incredible.
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for my little comic creation and the characters in it. Well, that's because half the characters in Chris Bullet are based on people I knew from Secondary School.


    So, while I was in Hong Kong, listening to the music of Hideki Nagamuna and being highly influenced by the city, I decided to redesign and revamp all of my old Chris Bullet characters. 


    Here's the first revamp for the character known as Gray. Gray is Bullet's main rival and enemy, he's the Yang to Bullet's Yin. He also a total psycho as well.
During his redesign, I wanted to make him highly dangerous and unstable, so I decided to make him a total 'Roid head, hence the Hulk like arms and sparrow legs.


How psycho is Gray? Well, he brings a knife to a gun fight.     

No comments: