Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Technology Goddess!

     The Technology Goddess! This is a commission I did for Northampton University a while ago. Basically, I was contacted by the Uni to come up with an image that shows all the different devices you can use in the library. After sketching up a few ideas of different people researching in different ways, I had a brainwave (doesn't happen very often) and decided to have one person holding onto all the devices in a Hindu Goddess way. So the ways of technology and the ways of the spiritual meet.
      I was quite pleased with the way this doodle turned out and, more importantly, so was Northampton University.   
      With Apple being the fashionable gadget to use these days, I decided to use quite a few of them for this doodle. Sadly, I didn't get a back hand from Apple for this. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: